Education dissemination and outreach
This pillar aims to identify and develop education, dissemination and outreach strategies that showcase iClimate’s overarching approach and research endeavours. The activities falling under this pillar are elaborated on below.
- To pursue the development of PhD courses on interdisciplinary aspects of climate change.
- To integrate climate agenda into the curriculum of more teaching programs across AU.
- To develop and organize annual summer schools, attracting international participants.
Dissemination and outreach
- To communicate the role of iClimate and the relevance of its strategic priorities to both specialists and general audiences.
- To convey iClimate’s key methodological approaches and findings and demonstrate and highlight their importance internally within AU and to the wider public.
- To engage various stakeholders in constructive climate debates and in processes to identify promising solutions.